VIBRANT PERFORMANCE Aluminium Vacuum Manifold – Anodised Silver
Vibrant’s popular Aluminium Vacuum Manifolds allow for consistent vacuum from a single source to be distributed through up to 6 ports. Included with each Vacuum Manifold are mounting hardware and port plugs. The central port is threaded for 3/8″ NPT fittings and all six outlet ports are tapped for 1/8″ NPT fittings.
Vibrant Performance have been manufacturing industry-leading exhaust and vibration control components and assemblies for over 35 years. Their range of titanium, stainless steel or aluminium universal exhaust sections, mufflers and resonators provide the perfect solution for those looking to tailor and refine any exhaust system for power and sound. Contact our sales team to discuss other parts available from Vibrant Performance which perfectly compliment the range. These include O2 sensor mounts, gaskets and flanges, and a large selection of other fitting parts.
Here at Serck Motorsport, we supply and distribute many Vibrant Performance products for your race car having used them ourselves!
- Supplier: Vibrant Performance
- Description: Aluminium Vacuum Manifold – Anodised Silver
- Part Number: 2690
- Colour: Silver
- Allows for consistent vacuum from a single source that can be distributed to several outlet ports to support all vacuum related accessories such as: boost gauge, boost controller, blow-off valves, fuel pressure regulator, etc
- Block includes 6x 1/8″ NPT threaded ports and 1x 3/8″NPT threaded port and all plugs
- Compact design measures 5.5″ long x 1.5″ tall x 1″ thick
- Recommended installation is on the firewall for most applications. Direct bolt-on compatible with 1992-2000 Honda Civic and 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- Female Inlet Size: 3/8″ NPT
- Female Outlet Size: 1/8″ NPT
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Quantity: 6
- Length: 5.500″
- Width: 1.500″
- Height: 1.000″