MEZIERE 12v Electric Water Pump Small Block Chevrolet (SBC), Standard Black
American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, Meziere build their water pumps with pride in the USA. Don’t be mislead by inflated flow numbers and competitors’ outlandish claims. They say what they mean and mean what they say. Their 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
Meziere Enterprises is a family owned and operated company focused on success through value. For 27 years their goal has been to provide our customers with the very best products. That starts with designs aimed at solving problems common to the performance vehicles and their demanding parameters. It is executed by their wide array of machining and manufacturing capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Supplier Description: 12v Electric Water Pump Small Block Chevrolet (SBC)
- Supplier Variant: Standard
- Supplier Finish: Black
- Supplier Part Number: WP101S
- Supplier: Meziere
Here at Serck Motorsport, we supply and distribute many premium brands for your performance race car having used them ourselves!
- Fits small block Chevrolet
- Suitable for street or drag strip use
- 2400+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- Optional heavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating
- Optional heavy duty motor provides 3000+ hour life expectancy
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Lightweight. Complete standard small block Chevy unit weighs only 5-? pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1″ NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼”, 1½” or 1¾” slip hose
- Belt Drives: Standard SBC design will clear Jesel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without the inlet fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 6.78″ long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump
- Heavy duty option adds .5″
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.5 lbs
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. The pump should not be powered while charging your 16 volt system
Additional Notes: The standard 35 Gallons Per Minute (GPM) pump is suitable for normally aspirated engines up to 650HP. Supercharged, Turbocharged and high compression, high horsepower applications should use the 55GPM High Flow pump only. This model does not accept heater or bypass hoses as a standard. These may be added at the factory for an additional cost. Please call for details.