Lucas Engine Oil For Racing
The initial start up of a new engine is critical to its performance and life expectancy. How well and how fast the rings will seal could make the difference between winning and losing. Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
Here at Serck Motorsport, we supply and distribute Lucas Oil Products for your performance race car having used them ourselves!
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic