AUTOMETER Tachometer Gauge 5″, 8K RPM, In-Dash, American Muscle
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it?s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 – 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you?re ready for the best, there isn?t another choice.
Here at Serck Motorsport, we supply and distribute AutoMeter products for your performance race car having used them ourselves!
- AutoMeter Part: 1299
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1, 2, 3, & 4 pulse per revolution ignition RPM signals (2, 4, 6, & 8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter?s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 – full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation