AUTOMETER Fuel Level Gauge 2 1/16″, 0° To 90°F, Elec, American Muscle
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60?s to mid 90?s), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90?s Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
Here at Serck Motorsport, we supply and distribute AutoMeter products for your performance race car having used them ourselves!
- AutoMeter Part: 1214
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter?s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings