VIBRANT PERFORMANCE 2.25″ (57.2mm) O.D. 60 Degree Mandrel Bend
Vibrant Performance 2.25″ (57.2mm) O.D. 60 Degree Mandrel Bend
T304 Stainless Steel
Tube Diameter – 2.25″ O.D.
Centerline Radius – 3.375″
Leg Length A – 6″
Leg Length B – 6″
Tube Thickness – 0.065″ (1.65mm)
– Ideal for building custom exhaust systems, headers, downpipes, intercooler piping, etc….
– T304 Stainless Steel is a non-magnetic alloy that possesses very high chromium and nickel content, making it much more capable of withstanding acidic, high heat and corrosive conditions than regular (mild) steel.
Vibrant Performance have been manufacturing industry-leading exhaust and vibration control components and assemblies for over 35 years. Their range of titanium, stainless steel or aluminium universal exhaust sections, mufflers and resonators provide the perfect solution for those looking to tailor and refine any exhaust system for power and sound. Contact our sales team to discuss other parts available from Vibrant Performance which perfectly compliment the range. These include O2 sensor mounts, gaskets and flanges, and a large selection of other fitting parts.
Here at Serck Motorsport, we supply and distribute many Vibrant Performance products for your race car having used them ourselves!
- Supplier Description: Vibrant Performance
- Supplier Part Number: 13068
- Supplier: Vibrant Performance